A college kid brought a tuxedo-wearing llama to his sister’s wedding. She was not amused

Riva Weinstock expresses her displeasure with her brother Mendl for bringing Shockey, a llama (right), to her wedding. (Twitter)
In sickness, and in... succulent greens?
A 21-year-old Ohio man rented a llama, dressed it up in a tuxedo and brought it to his older sister’s wedding, CNN reported.
Mendl Weinstock said the llama drama was five years in the making, when he was tired of hearing his sister, Riva, discuss theoretical wedding plans.
“I said, ‘If you make me come to this wedding, I’m going to bring a llama with me,’” Weinstock told CNN. “It was just the first thing that popped into my head.”
Riva Weinstock got engaged in October 2019, and her younger brother told CNN that he made the llama reservation the same day.
Sunday, he posted a photo of himself, the llama and his not-very-amused sister on Reddit. The post read simply, “5 years ago I promised my sister I would bring a llama to her wedding.”
Mendl paid $400 to rent the llama, whose name is Shockey, from a farm in Cleveland and splashed some extra cash to have the custom llama tuxedo made, according to CNN.
“It was so worth it," he told CNN. “I mean it was worth it just to see her reaction, but it’s been more worth it now that I’ve gotten all this internet fame.”
Riva vowed revenge at Mendl’s college graduation.